Film: Kodak 400 High Def or Kodak Max 200
1. The fountain/plaza area downtown near the new Warren Theater. I wish I hadn't overexposed this.
2. Overexposed again.
3. A railroad. I think I have a scratch in my Skylight filter, or I needed a lens hood, or both.
4. St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, Midnight Mass. I was all about the overexposure that night, I guess.
</font>My walk along the Arkansas River
5. Lights at Central & McLean.
6. Same lights. Chemical marks thanks to the moron at Walgreens. Just a tad overexposed - the colors washed out a bit.
7. Exploration Place from kind of far away. One of the only architecturally interesting buildings in Wichita.
F/8, 10s. 80mm-210mm telephoto lens.
8. The Keeper of the Plains. I like this shot.
F/5.6, 10s. 28mm-80mm.
9. Some bird.
F/4.5, 10-15s. 80mm-210mm telephoto lens.
10. Closeup of the colorful river.
F/4.5, 15s. 80mm-210mm telephoto lens.
11. Wichita's downtown area. I should have despeckled it to remove some of the graininess.
12. Facing West over US 54.
13. Facing West over US 54, zoomed in.
F/11, 20s. 80-210 telephoto w/ 2x converter.
14. Facing East over US 54.
See the rest at my journal.
See all my photography at joshdutcher.com.